F(x) Luna “I want to do a fake marriage with Lee Joon” honeymoon to Maldives?

F(x) Luna “I want to do a fake marriage with Lee Joon” honeymoon to Maldives?
F(x) Luna chose MBLAQ Lee Joon as the male idol that she wants to have a fake marriage with.
On KBS 2TV ‘Happy Birthday’s’ recent recording Luna revealed “I want to do a fake marriage with someone that is manly and cool” and shyly picked Lee Joon. Luna also delivered that “for the honeymoon Maldives would be nice.”
Lee Joon who heard this, for surely replied “I really want to go to Maldives.”Lee Joon revealed the reason to be “As I was doing my hair at the shop I happened to see a magazine with Maldives’s sea’s color being clear and pretty so I want to fall in and play in it.” READ MORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Pastafarian' wins religious freedom right to wear pasta strainer for driving licence

ޕިއްލޭގެ ޤައުމީ ފުޓްބޯޅަޓީމ

Revealed: Employee and manager at centre of salacious resignation email that accused them of having sex in the office