Why do the Asians hate me? Heartbreaking letter victim, 13, of grooming sex gang wrote to herself

A 13-year-old girl who told police how she had been groomed and raped by an Asian sex gang wrote a harrowing letter to herself at the age of 14. In the letter addressed to her alter-ego Michelle, she wrote, 'I feel like the asians really hate me even when they say they love me'. The girl, who told police about the rape that took her virginity and the time five men queued outside a bedroom to demand sex from her, added, 'They took all my dreams and my life away from me.'Read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Pastafarian' wins religious freedom right to wear pasta strainer for driving licence

Revealed: Employee and manager at centre of salacious resignation email that accused them of having sex in the office

ޕިއްލޭގެ ޤައުމީ ފުޓްބޯޅަޓީމ