parliamentary debate on legalizing same sex marriage that it could lead to marriage between humans and animals...

Liberal senator Cory Bernardi has resigned as Tony Abbott's parliamentary secretary amid a fierce backlash over comments he made linking gay marriage to the social acceptance of having sex with animals. Mr Abbott has described the comments as "ill-disciplined" and has accepted Senator Bernardi's resignation. "They're views I don't share," the Opposition Leader told reporters in Canberra. "They're views that I think many people would find repugnant. "I had a conversation with Senator Bernardi [and] as a result of that conversation, he offered his resignation and I've accepted his resignation. "I think it's pretty clear that I have sent a very strong message to every member of the team that ill-discipline is unacceptable.Read More

Australia: Same Sex Marriage Debate Unleashes Beast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Pastafarian' wins religious freedom right to wear pasta strainer for driving licence

Revealed: Employee and manager at centre of salacious resignation email that accused them of having sex in the office

ޕިއްލޭގެ ޤައުމީ ފުޓްބޯޅަޓީމ