Friday, September 21, 2012

parliamentary debate on legalizing same sex marriage that it could lead to marriage between humans and animals...

Liberal senator Cory Bernardi has resigned as Tony Abbott's parliamentary secretary amid a fierce backlash over comments he made linking gay marriage to the social acceptance of having sex with animals. Mr Abbott has described the comments as "ill-disciplined" and has accepted Senator Bernardi's resignation. "They're views I don't share," the Opposition Leader told reporters in Canberra. "They're views that I think many people would find repugnant. "I had a conversation with Senator Bernardi [and] as a result of that conversation, he offered his resignation and I've accepted his resignation. "I think it's pretty clear that I have sent a very strong message to every member of the team that ill-discipline is unacceptable.Read More

Australia: Same Sex Marriage Debate Unleashes Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment