Monday, November 8, 2010

X-ray shows how man accidentally swallowed scissors


Chinese surgeons saved a man's life after he accidentally swallowed a pair of nail scissors he was using to clean his teeth.

These are the astonishing X-rays that show how surgeons saved a man's life after he cut his throat with a pair of scissors - from the inside.

Lin Kong had borrowed a four-inch-long pair of nail scissors to use instead of a toothpick to clean his teeth after a meal. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment